I am really loving this stage that Macy's at (ok I also HATE this stage too = temper tantrums etc.) where she's coming out with the funniest things ever. On Sunday we were coming out of church and Luke told her to hold on tight to the railing and she said "I have big muscles" and then proceeded to "flex" them for us! lol. Too funny. Lately we've been getting her to have showers instead of baths, so this morning I told her she could have a shower with me and she said "ooooh I'm SO excited"! haha. And then today she was going poop and she looks up at me and says "poop, get out of my bum!" LOL! I thought it was hilarious.
Everyone tells me to write this stuff down so I figure I'll blog it and that's kinda like keeping it in a journal!
Well, I don't have much to blog about, I just wanted to share the most recent "Macy funnies" with you all! Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago


1 comment:
OH Macy girl...the things you say! I personally love the " poop get out of my bum " comment. To darling !
Post a Comment