Friday, February 26, 2010

Manicures all around!

When we were in Kalispell Macy found this little nail polish kit at Ross that was only like $2 so after she BEGGED and BEGGED we finally caved and bought it for her. She seriously asks me everyday to paint her nails (and I do) but the nail polish SUCKS, hence why she asks me everyday because it's gone in like 10 minutes after putting it on! So today she asked again, but I decided to use MY nail polish and hopefully it lasts a little longer so I can take a break from these "manicures".



She was so excited that she actually sat still long enough for them to dry...SHOCKER!

Admiring my mad skills! lol.

While we had the nail polish out Macy and I thought Kayla's nails could use a little pampering too, so we did them aswell!


Did I mention how much I LOVE having little girlies! Macy was so excited to see her nails all painted with little flowers on them (and if I'm being honest here, I loved every minute of painting them) and it was so nice to spend some fun quality time together!

6 comments:

Julie said...

man these posts make me want girls. soooo cute!

Tiffany said...

So cute, definitly a perk of having two darling little girls to play manicure with.

mommy's thoughts! said...

I can't wait to do this with Maddie when she is bigger, so sweet!

Antonia said...

Oh fun! I remember doing that with Miss Em. I love the pic with Macy's hand on the side of her face.

Jodi Pilling said...

So cute. Gracie won't sit still just yet, we have attempted to paint them a few times with no success. LOL! Your girls are just so cute. Enjoy them!

Kirsten Treff said...

So cute- I'm amazed Kayla let you do hers! Annabelle won't even sit still for me to trim her nails!