Saturday, February 20, 2010

Getaway

Last week we had a little family getaway. We headed down to Lethbridge on Monday afternoon, and spent some time visiting family. On Tuesday we drove down to the cabin for some shopping and some R&R. I am SOOO jealous of all you "american's" (I include all you Canadians that live down there too in my "americans") that you have Target, Ross, TJ Max etc. right at your fingertips! I would KILL to have those stores here. I mean where else can you buy a shirt for $8??? - ROSS! After 2 days of some serious shopping, we headed back to Lethbridge Thursday morning.

Thursday night we went to the temple with Luke's family and then Friday night I got to catch up with my bestie! SO FUN!!! (I MISS YOU btw!!!)

Then Saturday was Jeb & Rachel's wedding. It was so beautiful. Luke's nieces and our girls were the flower girls so they all had these really cute matching dresses that Rachel's mom made for them. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception!

Then on Sunday we went to my parents ward and just as luck would have it, Stephen and Janessa were speaking! They both did such wonderful jobs on their talks. After that we headed home to unpack, do some laundry and enjoy one more day together at home on Family Day!










As cute as Jeb & Rachel were, this couple definitely stole the show! lol.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I will admit that I absolutely love being down here, all for TARGET! But a little birdie told me that a Target is in the works for up there! (Yeah, in 3 years!), but all those other stores are fun too!

Jae said...

Ross is totally the best. I go there ALLL the time! Your girls are looking so grown up and pretty!