We're leaving today for a little getaway. We're heading down to the Cabin in Kalispell until Thursday and then on Saturday Luke's brother is getting married. So we have a fun/busy week coming up. I can't wait to go shopping down in Kalispell. I LOVE Target. I think I could easily have a Target addiction...lol! I'm sure I'll have lot's of pictures to post next week. The girls are going to be flower girls so I'm pretty excited about that. Rachel's mom made matching dresses for Christie's girls and ours so there will be 5 little girlies running around in the same dresses = CUTE!!!!
I promise I'll do a better (pictures) post next week! Have a great week everyone!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago


3 comments:
OH I am so excited for you to have a Target fix, I am sure you will find loads of cute stuff. Can't wait for our date on friday either...have a great week.
Oh Carissa, you are so lucky! I was in Target for 3 hours last month and it felt like 10 minutes! # more years till they are open in Canada. I can't wait for Brittany Templeman's wedding for the same reason, 5 girls in the same dress!!
Have an awesome time, can't wait to see pics. Rebecca Puddicombe and I were reminiscing and we decided we really miss you.
That's 3 years, not # :)
Post a Comment