Yesterday was just one of those really great days. My friend Ashley came over for the morning with her little guy and the kids played and did some crafts, and then after that it was SOOO warm outside that I sent Macy out to the backyard to play in her sandbox. I'm not even kidding you she sat in that sandbox for like 45 minutes and just shoveled around the sand. After that, we packed up and headed to the Zoo for the rest of the day. It was a fantastic day.
Incase you haven't heard, the Zoo has re-done their dinosaur exhibit, and let me tell you IT. IS. AMAZING!!!! I was SOOO impressed. The dinosaurs are HUGE and they move and ROAR they are so neat. Macy was a little "startled" by the first one, and then every once in a while she would get startled if she wasn't paying attention and then the dino would just start roaring. It was hilarious to watch (I know I'm such a bad mom that way...lol). After a couple times, she figured out that it was all pretend, and then would cover her mouth, shrug her shoulders up, and gigle everytime they roared. It was so great.



So if you are thinking about coming up here and going to the Zoo, make sure you plan for a good hour at least in the dinosaur exhibit, and make sure you call me, so I can come too! lol.
As a side note, I know I'm not the most talented sewer around, but here's a picture of the bib I made Kayla. It was my practice one, so now I know the things I have to do differently for the "real" one! lol.



2 comments:
Darling bib. Great job. Is it fabric or that plasticy fabric stuff. Know what I mean? LOL!
Thanks. It's fabric with a thin layer of batting. The back of the bib is the same fabric as the "K". I think next time I'd put a cute edge on it though. This one was just serged.
Post a Comment