Very exciting news in our family, my brother & sister in law (Kyle & Karyn) welcomed their 3rd baby girl on Saturday!!! My sister in law is so lucky and has these wonderful quick births. I can only hope to have such a dream experience. She went into the hospital at 8am and had the baby at 10:14am and was home by 8pm that night! I know......LUCKY GIRL!!!
They named her Peyton Lily Ormston. I haven't seen her in person yet and am dying to meet this little angel. Here's a picture that I stole off Facebook.

I am so excited that our little bundle is going to have so many cousins her age. Shawn & Antonia had a baby girl (Rebecca) in August, Kyle & Karyn had Peyton on Saturday, we're due to have our baby in a couple weeks and Janessa & Stephen are expecting a baby boy in June! So there will be 4 babies born within 10 months. It will definitely make for some fun family get togethers!
I am so grateful for my family and that we can all share in the joys (and frustrations) of parenthood together while we're all going through the same stages.
So congratulations Kyle & Karyn, can't wait to meet little Peyton!


2 comments:
Yay you NEXT !!!
what a beauty! Can't wait to see your new bundle of joy!
Post a Comment