Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Update

Yesterday I went for my routine Dr. appt. where my BP was 150/100 (that's high if you don't know) so they sent me over to the hospital with high hopes of being induced since my BP keeps going so high.

So I get there and they strap me up to the monitors and OF COURSE my BP comes right down. Lovely I know! So they said they would't induce me. So after being there for 3 hours, they stripped my membranes and sent me home. So I'm hoping that something will happen this weekend??? We shall see (I'm doubtful though...lol).

I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness girl that baby is going to come faster than you think...I think...LOL. Hang in there not to much longer to go.

Tim and Ashlee said...

I feel for ya. I was in and out of the hospital for NST for two weeks cuz I had high BP too. But they wouldn't induce me. Kinsey came 10 days late, but when she decided to come...she came FAST!

Kelli Olsen said...

Aaahhh! They stripped your membranes! Babies usually come pretty quick after that! So exciting! Hopefully we'll hear the exciting news soon!