Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun At Home!

I love having girls! Today I am feeling great and had enough energy to finally get Kayla dressed (instead of leaving her in her sleeper all day). So I decided to take a few pics.


Also I have to say that I am prety proud of myself. For anyone who knows me well, I'm pretty crazy when it comes to Macy's clothes. I like her to match and look cute all the time but I've been working on letting her just be. So this morning I was nursing Kayla and Macy wanted to get dressed so I let her go in her room and pick out a shirt and a pair of pants. She brought me a red shirt and a pair of camo pants that have pink flowers on them. Needless to say I was in a pickle...do I let her TOTALLY clash and not match AT ALL (knowing we were having company over today too) or do I let her wear what she picked out knowing it will be the fight of the century to change the outfit...???

She won! lol! Pick your battles right???

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Such cute girls!

Kirsten Treff said...

Love the cute girls. You were in my dream last night...I asked to see Kayla, and you said, who? Glad to see you still have her around!

Tiffany said...

Hey girl way to let go and just let Macy be...you are a way better mom than me, oh I guess I do let Hunter roam in his jammies most days..he loves those thing. Make sure you let me know when you are down next, I have a little something for the girls....KAYLA is a gorgeous baby ! LUVS.

Terri-Ann said...

Colin is learning to dress himself, and I figure I can't be picky over what it is he picks out, as long as he can put it on by himself. And I think that he does a better job than when his father picks something out!