Monday, March 30, 2009

Pregnancy woes...

So On Thursday I went to my 36 week check-up and the Dr. took my blood pressure and it was SUPER HIGH (the bottom number was like 110) and so they admitted me to the hospital. I had to stay there all day and was SO bored. Finally after a billion tests, my BP came down so they let me go, but I had to go to the Dr.'s again the next day to have it checked again. It was high, but not as high as it was, so they let me go home. I had a Dr. appt today and am glad to report that my BP is back to normal! WOOHOO! I'm so glad considering my Dr. said they'd have to induce me this week if it didn't come down, and as appealing as that sounds (seriously I want this baby out), I think I'd rather go into labour on my own.

So I'll keep you all posted if something should change, but I'm hoping to finish out this pregnancy as healthy as possible! Only 3 more weeks!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's a bit scary girl...I wish we lived closer so I could have watch Macy girl for you, so you can RELAX. Take some more bubble baths...hehe. Hang in there only a few more weeks to go.