I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! We've been so busy visiting family, painting, and most recently Kayla's baby blessing.
Macy is loving her little sister and is constantly trying to hug and kiss her. I love that she has such an interest in her and loves her so much. I can't wait until Kayla's a bit older so she can interact with Macy better.
Kayla is growing and is very alert. She is such a good little baby letting me sleep for 5 hour stretches! (I know I'm spoiled - lol)
We had a little visit with family last weekend and got some cute pics of Kayla and her cousin Peyton who is 17 days older. I can't believe the size difference. I'm so excited that they are so close in age.
I also finished painting the girls bedrooms and I have to say that I LOVE THEM!!! Macy is pretty excited about her "new room"!
Macy's Room

Today we had Kayla blessed. We had a lot of fun spending time with our families. I'm so grateful for all of them!











2 comments:
Carissa, what a cute job on the bedrooms! I love them!!
Cute bedrooms...I really like Macy's it turned out so dang cute. It looks like you had a beautiful blessing day, Kayla looks so darling, love the dress too :)
Post a Comment