Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Less than a month!

Wow, I can actually say that I have less than a month left before this baby is "scheduled" (we all know it's going to be late..lol) to make her debut in the world! Today is March 24th and I am due April 23rd. So it's literally barely under a month.lol!

I just thought that I should blog something about this pregnancy as I haven't really written in my journal or documented it at all. I have been super lucky to have had a seemingly normal, easy pregnancy. The first 3 months I was tired and a little nautious, spending most of my time on the couch. When I hit 4 months I got that wonderful boost of energy and felt great (sometimes I forgot I was preggers) until about 7 months, and for this last month I've been a little more tired and uncomfortable sleeping, but I think that's pretty normal.

My biggest craving that I've had during my pregnancy is 7-11's nacho's & cheese. Luke goes to school every Tuesday night so he brings me home some nacho's and a slurpee and that's the only time I get them! lol!

We haven't been able to decide on a name yet, there are about 5 that we kinda like, but none are really jumping out at us. I really don't want to leave the hospital without naming her so I'm hoping that the name will come to us while in the hospital.

Yesterday we went to Ikea and bought the baby a new dresser and I washed all of the baby clothes the other day so they're all clean and in the dresser now. On friday Luke and I went to Walmart and picked up some things for my hospital bag, and I washed and cleaned all of the baby "equipment" (car seat, swing, bouncer etc.) so we're pretty much ready to go!

I feel so blessed to be able to add to our family. I hope that Macy and her sister will be able to love and accept eachother and have a true caring, concerning attitude for eachother in life. I hope that they grow up to be eachothers best friend and confidant!

So here's to the last month of pregnancy (it won't be back for a loooong time...lol)!

2 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

yeah for the last month of pregnancy! I hope all goes well and your as comfortable as can be! Can't wait to see that little bean!

Jodi Pilling said...

WOW the last month...already! I know for you it seems like FOREVER but to me it seems like I just found out you were pregnant. I'm so happy for you guys and hope for a safe, fast & easy delivery!