Last night while I was trying to get Macy ready for bed, she kept bugging me to put her princess dress on her. I told her that she could wear it tomorrow (thinking she'd forget about it considering the dress is WAY too small) so that was that and off to bed she went.
This morning when she woke up, she ran to the bathroom (where we left the dress) and brought it to me and said "ya, ya, ya". So I SQUEEZED her into it and she would not take it off all day. She even wore it to playgroup this morning.
When we got back from playgroup she immediately went to the cupboard under the sink and got the swiffer duster (her favorite thing to do) and started cleaning the TV. So here is my little cleaning fairy!


I seriously wasn't joking about the swiffer duster, she loves it!



2 comments:
awww what a little cutie! She is getting SO big!
Makenna loves the swiffer too!!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment