Monday, March 16, 2009

Zoo time!

On Friday the weather was supposed to be nice so some friends and I decided to take the kids to the Zoo! It ended up not being as warm as we would have liked, but it was still a great day. Macy had a lot of fun playing at the big park there and she played so well wit hthe other kids. I think kids do so much better when they have the opportunity to run and let their energy out.
Here are a few pics!





I have to say, I was a little sad to see just how much my body resembled the elephants??? haha!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

lol...WHAT A FUNNY PICTURE ...k seriously so cute of you by the elephant. The zoo is always a hit with the kids no matter the weather.

Kirsten Treff said...

Love the pics of you and the elephant!

Rayanna Hogg said...

LOVE LOVE the picture of you with the elephant... SO cute!!!

Skye said...

Great picture!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Kelli Olsen said...

Yeah for zoo time! I recognize those two little girls! I'm glad you and Vanessa get to hang out! So fun!