I don't know if any of you watch The Bachelor, but I was really excited this season that they were going to have Jason Meznik (the rejected contestant on The Bachelorette) as the bachelor. He was such a nice guy, a single dad of a 3 year old little boy and seemed to really care about others. Well, last night was the season finale of the show and I knew that he was going to pick Melissa (who I was rooting for after Jillian got kicked off). He told her how happy he was to finally be able to tell her that he loves her and that he's so excited to spend the rest of his life with her etc. etc. etc. She was so happy and all was well!
After the show they aired another one called "after the final rose" where the couple gets to come on and give everyone an update on their relationship. This time however, Jason came on first before Melissa and told the whole world that he just couldn't stop thinking about Molly (the rejected contestant) and that he has decided to break-up with Melissa. Instead of doing this privately prior to the show, he brings her out on national television and breaks up their engagement and tells her that he loves the other girl.
I totally get that maybe he changed his mind and he really does have stronger feelings for Molly, but could ya not have broken things off prior to the show, I mean like even the night before so the poor girl knew what was up. Such a jerk!
So then they bring out Molly, he tells her that he wants her back and she's starts kissing him and says how happy she is and blah blah blah! I mean he JUST broke up with his fiance like 20 minutes ago and he's making out with another woman for all the world to see???? JERK!!!!
Anyways, that's my little rant about the Bachelor!
In much better news, we had a great weekend down in Lethbridge. We had the opportunity to go to the Temple with Kyle and Karyn and watch them be sealed together with their children. It was SO wonderful. I am so excited for them.

On Saturday we saw Luke's sister and brother in law and all their kids. Macy sure had fun running around with them. Leter that night we put Macy to bed and them played cards with Luke's parents. When it was time for us to go to bed, we checked in on Macy and could hear her snoring but could not find her ANYWHERE! After looking around for a bit we checked under the bed and voila, there she was! What a stinker! haha.
Unfortunately Luke and I got pretty sick on the Sunday so we left after sacrament and headed back to Luke's parents house for a nap, then we headed home!




1 comment:
I was also very disappointed with the Bachelor. I thought Melissa handled it very well. Apparently he had to do it on television because of his contract, and that Melissa kind of had a heads up. But I'm sorry, if you really fell in love with two people then your not going to stop thinking about the other person over night! I don't think he gave Melissa much of a chance...I mean they were still dating in secret. Anyways, there's a rumor that Jillian will be the next Bachelorette! I hope so cause she was my favorite too!
ps. so funny that Macy fell asleep under the bed!
Post a Comment