So today Luke had to speak in church, so I wanted to make sure that we were there to support him and listen to his talk even though Macy wasn't feeling the greatest. I knew he wouldn't mind if we missed it, but I know how hard he worked on it (and he did a fabulous job btw) so I wanted to hear it. After sacrament meeting I took Macy to nursery and dropped her off. About 15 minutes later the nursery leader came and found me and said that Macy was having a "rough" day! They said they understood that she wasn't feeling that great so they thought it would be best to be with me instead of disciplining her. lol! I couldn't believe it, she literally got kicked out of NURSERY (they said she was having a hard time sharing and hitting)!!! haha. As a side note, our nursery leaders are WONDERFUL and I totally understand why they brought her to me!
She is definitely going through a phase right now. I'm really hoping it ends soon because I don't want Macy to be the kid that everyone thinks is the terror! lol! She is such a sweet little girl but lately she's been testing her boundaries a lot more. I know this is totally normal, but I'm hoping it doesn't last too long. I love her so much!
On Friday night Luke and I went to an Elders Quorum party at the church. We had so much fun playing Rook with our friends the Waltons. Everyone ended up leaving before us because we all wanted to finish our game! lol! We didn't get out until after 11pm.
Then tonight my parents came up to visit because my dad's having surgery tomorrow on his arm. So if you're reading this tonight, please remember him in your prayers. He broke his arm last year and it never healed right so he's having it re-broke and then getting screws put in! YIKES!!!!
Well, that was our weekend, sorry I don't have anything more interesting to blog about! lol! Hope you had a great weekend too.
I Do Now
1 week ago


2 comments:
Oh the nursery drama....we've for sure been through that! It does pass thank heavens though! Kids are so much fun!
I hope everything goes well with your dad.....Don't worry about Macy it is just a stage...and are you all happy when you are sick...NOPE ! Have a good one.
Post a Comment