On Thursday Antonia and the girls were on their way down from a visit with Janessa so they decided to come and stay for the night here too. On Friday we decided to pack the kids up and take them to the science center. We had so much fun. Macy was in her glory just running around and touching EVERYTHING! lol! She was too cute. I don't think that she's ever slept as well as she did that night! lol!








Later that night, my mom drove up and we went to go see Annie the Broadway musical. It was SOOOO good. We had so much fun and enjoyed the show so much. I love spending time with my mom and am so grateful that she likes to spend time with me too. I hope that Macy will feel the same way about me when she grows up. I've been thinking a lot lately about having daughters and I am so thankful that I have a daughter and another one on the way. I get so excited when I think about the future and the fun things I'll get to do with my girls....shopping trips, weekend getaways, pedicures, vacations together etc. I remember so many fun times with my mom, fun girls nights, a trip to Ontario, going to the movies together etc.
On Saturday we went shopping and my mom was so nice to buy Macy and the new baby these matching dresses that I've wanted SO BADLY for the past month. I am so excied for when the baby comes so they can both wear the dresses (I put Macy in hers today for church and she looked darling). After shopping we met a good family friend for lunch and had fun catching up.
Later that evening I went to a friends house for a fun girls night. The ladies are SO funny and truly love and care about eachother. I feel so blessed to have been able to make some really great friends so quickly in this ward. Luke and I can't help but feel like we're definitely in the right place for us at this time. We love our ward and are getting so many opportunities to serve. I love my calling in Young Womens. My girls are so fun and I'm really glad that I have the opportunity to help them through their teen years. Luke's in Primary teaching the 10 year old boys and he's having a blast. The kids love him and he works so well with them (probably because he's a 10 year old at heart..lol).
Well, that was our weekend. Our week looks just as busy as our weekend so we'll see if I can get on here again to update. On Friday night, Luke peeked in on Macy and she was sound asleep in her bed so he snapped a cute picture of her.

One more thing, this weekend we're heading down to Lethbridge to go to the Temple with my brother and sister in law who are being sealed together and having their kids sealed to them too. I am so excited and happy for them. I know how I felt when we had Macy sealed to us and I know that they will get those special feelings aswell. I can't wait!


2 comments:
Looks like Calgary is treatin you guys good! Cute pics! And I love Macy's bedding! So cute!
Looks like you guys had SO much fun. I can't believe that Macy is in a BIG GIRL bed. She looks tiny in that big bed. It will be so nice that she is already transitioned before the baby comes. Okay...where did you get your cute dresses? I need a Easter one for Grace. LOL!
Post a Comment