Friday, October 31, 2008

Tick or Treat...

Well, another Halloween has come and gone. We were unsure about taking Macy around trick or treating considering she's only 17 months, but she actually did really well. It's amazing how quick they learn that if they keep going, they'll get more "treats" or "snacks" as Luke and I kept telling her.
So this years festivities included a fun Halloween party with the kids from her playgroup, some fun activities and trick or treating at the mall, and of course, trick or treating on our street. I can't believe how gorgeous the weather was. Macy didn't even need a coat it was so warm. It felt like a nice summer evening.
Here are a few pics of Macy trick or treating at the mall, and on our street. She was so excited to go up to the doors and get some "snacks". She kept grabbing the candy out of people's hands and examinating it before dropping it into her bucket. It was so funny to watch her. I know I'm totally biased, but she is such a cutie. She was all smiles and a little "business" too. She knew she had to hurry to get to the next place... haha, how quick they learn...haha!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Macy looks so cute in her cheerleader outfit.
I'm glad she had a good time.

Emily said...

Holy cow! Carissa she is so stinkin' cute!!! That last pic is perfect!