Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A better day!

I thought that after rambling on about the trials of motherhood in my last post, I would let you all know that we had a better day today! haha.

I have so many things to be thankful for in my life, and sometimes I let the little things get to me (maybe it's a pregnancy thing! haha ya right). Recently (and I mean today) I've been thinking a lot about how blessed I am. It's so easy to look at the negatives sometimes, and not see the positives that are there right alongside the negatives.

I am so grateful that Macy and I could move up here and finally live together as a family again after 5 long months of only seeing Luke on the weekends. I love when he gets home from work and comes and gives me a kiss and then gives Macy a kiss and we're all together as a family. I am so lucky to have Luke as my husband. He works so hard for our family and is constantly trying to progress as a husband and a father.

I am so thankful for Macy. Macy is so special to us, not only because she's our child, but because she made our hopes and dreams come true when she made us parents. We didn't know when or if we would become parents before we adopted her. She filled a void in our lives that only she could fill.

I am also grateful for this baby that we're expecting now. It's our little miracle baby and I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for giving me the chance to experience pregnancy. I always longed to be pregnant and to feel a baby move inside me and I am SO thankful that I've been granted that opportunity.

I hope this doesn't sound cheesy, but I just felt like I needed to express my gratitude for the wonderful blessings in my life. (especially after that last post! haha)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey DON"T beat yourself up about the last post, that is why I love this whole blogging thing, it gives you a chance to vent and be yourself. Writign is a very theraputic way of dealing with difficult things. Thanks for sharing your happy post ! LOL. Have a great day. Miss you