Yesterdsay was a rough one for our little Macy. It started off with her being happy and energetic (as usual) in the morning and running around in the living room. She ran over to the coffee table and tripped and fell and wacked her face on the edge of it and hurt her nose pretty bad. Her nose started bleeding and I was trying to stop the blood while she was SCREAMING and moving her head back and forth (I'm sure all you other mom's know what I'm talking about). Lot's of fun! NOT.
After we recovered from that, she was playing in her room and then got her fingers stuck in her armoire. I heard her scream and I was bracing myself for more blood (thank-goodness they didn't bleed).
After that she calmed down and about an hour later was walking aroun the kitchen and slipped and fell and wacked the back of her head on the cupboard door.
And on top of all this, she cut another tooth yesterday. SERIOUSLY can't the girl catch a break??? haha Oh well, she's a trooper and survived it all pretty good.
Macy's sore nose!

One wonderful thing that happened yesterday, Luke surprised me with flowers when he got home from work. He's such an amazing husband nd I am SO lucky to have him. He loves Macy & I so much and works so hard for us. Thanks babe for all you do (and especially for the flowers).

So with all this drama, I am so excited to be going to Hawaii soon. We leave on Wednesday and fly back the following Wednesday and then hopefully move into our new house that same day! I know we have a busy next few weeks, but hey, that's what keeps life interesting right??


4 comments:
Awww my poor little Macy girl...I swear it just comes with the age. I hope she is all recovered for Hawaii. Have a great trip!
aww, poor macy, I hope she feels better.
Poor little thing! I'm SO jealous you're going to Hawaii!!! Have a great time!
That IS a rough day. Have fun in Hawaii and good luck with the move.
Post a Comment