Here you go Tiff, 8 things about me....
8 Things I'm passionate about
1. My family (Luke, Macy & baby)
2. Our families (Ormston's & Molcak's)
3. The Piano (I am SO missing it right now)
4. Church music
5. The gospel
6. Singing
7. Visiting with friends
8. The Fall season
8 words or phrases I say too often
1. You know what I mean...
2. I don't know...
3. ah, ah ,ah (to Macy when she's going to get something she shouldn't)
4. Macy - NO
5. Like...
6. For example... (Luke hates this one because I'm normally trying to prove a point) haha
7. For sure...
8. No doubt...
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Sky dive
2. Take my kids to the church historical sites (We did the sacred grove, and the Cummorah pageant every year because we lived so close)
3. Take my kids on a great Disney World trip (I know you're laughing right now Tiff) haha
4. Play sports with my husband & kids
5. Go on a mission with my hubby
6. Help my kids achieve their dreams
7. Go on a gondala ride with my hubby in Italy
8. Do Temple work for my ancestors
8 things I have learned from my past
1. People's opinions of me aren't my business (they are entitled to their opinion)
2. No one sits around and thinks about me all the time, so I should worry about what others think!
3. If I can't remember what Sister so and so wore to church last Sunday, chances are, she (or anyone else) doesn't remember what I wore! haha
4. That friends come and go in your life and that's ok. Not everyone is going to be your "friend" forever.
5. How important it is to invest my time into relationships (whether it be friendships, family relationships, work relationships etc.)
6. To be happy with who I am and how I look. Most people don't want to be your friend because you look a certain way. People want to be friends with "real" people.
7. That if you don't give something your all, it will most likely fall apart.
8. Creating expectations from people will only let you down. It's not other people's responsibility to live up to expectations YOU created!
8 places I would love to see
1. Inside the Salt lake Temple (do a live session there)
2. Africa
3. Italy
4. Germany
5. The Grand 'ol Opry
6. New York City at Christmas time
7. Georgia
8. The middle east (if there wasn't such "turmoil" going on)
8 things I currently need or want
1. A house! (we should be moving into one Dec.1st)
2. New black slip on shoes. I LOVED my old pair but they've fallen apart and I can't find the same ones ANYWHERE)
3. My Piano
4. New kitchen table & chairs
5. To know the sex of this baby! haha
6. A new winter coat
7. Another living room set (so we can have couches upstairs and downstairs)
8. The Ikea 3 step toy box for Macy's toys
8 People I tag to do this...
1. Karyn
2. Jae
3. Julie Whidden
4. Julie Weiss
5. Skye
6. Emily
7. Kirsten
8. Kaytlyn
an anyone who wants to do it!
I Do Now
1 week ago


2 comments:
I loved your "8 things you've learned..." now I really have to think before I post mine!
Thanks for sharing...not alot of the 8's were suprises for me though....oh but the middle east...WOWSERS... hey I think I need to make a trip to Calgary...especially when the zoo gets there Christmas lights up...book us in. HOpe you are having a great weekend. YOU need to keep this thing updated...it is like a lifeline from you to me and I LOVE THAT ! MISS YOU !!!
Post a Comment