Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, I am TIRED! This year for thanksgiving we had a jam-packed schedule full of friends, family, great food & special experiences!

On Thursday we headed down to Lethbridge to make a 2:50 doctors appointment for Macy (unfortunately it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a doctor here) then rushed off to a super fun purse/epicure/jewelery/salt city candle party.

Then on Friday we headed to Coaldale so Luke could do some work around our house and I had a wonderful visit with my friends Tiffany & Jodi who were SO NICE to lend me their maternity clothes (thanks again girls, you gals are such great friends). After the visit, we had to hurry and get ready to go to the Temple because my little brother Paul was going for the first time. He's leaving to go on his mission the last week in November. I am SO proud of Paul and so happy for the choices that he's making in his life. I know that he's going to be a great missionary.

Then on Saturday we got up and got ready and I went out to Raymond with my mom to help her with a wedding she had been asked to help with. We did our kitchen duties quickly then left in a hurry so we could make it back to Lethbridge in time for my nephew's baptism at 5pm. After the baptism we quickly headed back to my in-laws to put Macy to bed, and then we had a Bunco party at our good friends Ryan & Kelli Olsen's. It was nice to be able to see all our old friends and laugh and spendtime together catching up!

Then Sunday we headed to church and then had our thanksgiving dinner with the Molcak's.

Then on Monday we packed up the van and headed over to the Ormston's and had a nice visit with family and had a yummy thanksgiving dinner.

Then we left at about 9pm and were WIPED - but had such a great visit with our families & friends.

I am especially grateful for mine and Luke's family. They are so supportive of us and of our decisions in life. I never doubt that they love us and I am truly grateful for them in our lives.

I am grateful for my amazing husband who works so hard and spreads himself so thin to make sure that he's accomplishing his responsibilities and goals. I love him so much. He is such a great help to me and wonderful dad to Macy.

Here are a few pictures of Macy & her cousins, unfortuantely Sierra got sick so she went home early so we didn't get any pictures with her. I also forgot to bring the camera out at Luke's parents so I didn't get any pictures of the kids there - so sad.
Macy in Grandma Ormston's toy-box
Tinkerbell's Emily & Julia
Julia showing me her broken tooth! haha
Macy having fun at grandma's
Three little Tinkerbell's Julia, Emily & Rebecca

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was so nice to see you... DANG I miss you...can't wait till you decide to move back...LOL. Looks like you had a great thanksgiving! Hey ? do you have my scrubs in that box jodi gave you ? I need them...well maybe.

Skye said...

Wow! You were seriously busy! Sounds like you had a great time! I can't believe how big Macy is getting! She's so cute!