I am SO happy to announce that we are moving into our new house next month. We found the PERFECT house in the area that we wanted and I am SO excited to move in. Luke and I had a lot of things we wanted in a house, and luckily this house has them all. We wanted a 2 storey with 3 bedrooms up, a linnen closet (believe it or not our other house didn't have one??), an attached garage that we can access from the inside of our house, a nice deck and yard, a good sized kitchen with tons of cupboard space, a pantry etc. etc.
We haven't got any pictures of the house to post, but we'll post some once we get moved in and settled. It's been quite the adjustment living in a little apartment for the last 4 months, but totally worth it.
I Do Now
1 week ago


5 comments:
That is SO exciting Carissa! I can't wait to see pictures when you get settled in.
congratulations!
Can't wait to come up and see it.
Don't you love it when things work out so perfectly! Can't wait to get my invite for a house warming party...lol!
OHHHHHH! Ya for you guys! I can't wait for you to get some pictures up. I hope the time speeds by until you're all in!!
Congratulations on the house. I can't wait to see pictures.
Tiffani and I are in the process of closing on a house right now. Hopefully we'll be in by December. I'll be sure to post on it once we're finished buying it.
Post a Comment