This weekend was such a nice relaxing one (FINALLY...lol!) We got up on Saturday morning and took the girls for a walk and checked out some garage sales. We got a sled for the kids and a bike seat for the back of my bike. Ive been wanting to take the girls for a bike ride, but Kayla's too small to sit in the bike trailer, so I have to put her in her car seat and then in the bike trailer which doesn't leave any room for Macy, so I thought I could put Macy on the back of my bike!

Then on Sunday we just hung out and I had a much needed nap (thanks to my amazing hubby who watched to girls)!

Then on Sunday we just hung out and I had a much needed nap (thanks to my amazing hubby who watched to girls)!

This morning I took Macy to get her hair cut, well just a little trim. She did so well letting the lady cut her hair, if only I could bring her home with me so we could avoid her HUGE hair temper tantrums!
This kid has more hair than anyone I know! That is AFTER she cut it!




1 comment:
Macy does have crazy wild women hair..I can attest to that one...so dang cute on her though. Glad to hear someone is getting a relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment