Tuesday, July 7, 2009

wow, flashback!

Yesterday I gave Macy a sandwich for lunch. She opened it and ate all the insides and then she took her bread, broke it into pieces and smooshed it so it was little doughy balls! It was so funny because when I was a kid I always did that. It's the best way to eat bread. I know Macy's adopted, but sometimes I foget as she is so much like me.

On anothernote, I've so happy to say thatMacy has started talking more. I was getting a little worried (ok, well not really worried) but all of a sudden she's been saying a bunch of things and putting words together to make sentences. I'm sure nobody will believe me as she won't do it infront of anyone, but I know she can and that's all that matters to me!

1 comment:

The Whiddens said...

Yay for talking! Don't you love it when they come up with their own little things to say, with no prompting form you? It makes their little personalities come out!

I also think that's pretty funny about the sandwich!