Often when I'm driving home with the kids in the van, I ask Macy a bunch of questions and point out random things to keep her awake until we get home and I can put her down for her nap.
So today while driving home from the mall in an attempt to keep Macy from falling asleep, I asked her who her favorite princess was (she's been into the princesses lately). I named all the princesses (you know, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc.) and after some thinking she said (very matter of factly) SHREK!
Yup that's my girl, the one who thinks Shrek is a princess! ayayay! lol!
I Do Now
1 week ago


5 comments:
Why can't Shrek be a princess? He wears a crown in the 3rd one, and that might be all Macy uses as her determining factors!!
That is HILARIOUS...oh Macy girl
I read this out loud to Sierra and she laughed, she said "Shrek isn't a princess!"
That is so funny! Something to tell at her wedding for sure!
She is such a little "dainty" thinking girl!
Post a Comment