Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stirling Days...

Last Saturday Luke had a photgraphy gig in Waterton so last minute, we decided for the girls and I to go along. We ended up going to Stirling for Stirling days and had a blast! There was a candy parade (that Macy was terrified of...she didn't like the sirens on the fire truck) and then we had a BBQ in the park and then went for a little swim in the new pool. I didn't bring my swimsuit, so the swimming part wasn't that great as Macy kept going under the water and I didn't have a swimsuit to go in with her! Next time for sure!



Then yesterday we headed to Calaway park again. We invited our friends the Morante's to come along. Macy had so much fun running around with their little girl Alina. They have 2 girls that are the same age as ours so it's fun to find another couple in the exact same boat! lol!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

WHO would have thought that Stirling could be so fun...happy to see you are having a fun summer !