Ok, more like Cubic Zyrconias! (sp?) lol! Tonight we went out and got Kayla's ears pierced. I wanted to chicken out (even though everything went awesome when we did Macy's 2 years ago) but I didn't! I held her and she let out a scream when the lady did it, but then she calmed down and has been totally fine! I am so pro infant ear piercing. It hurts for a second and then it's done for life! Macy's had hers pierced for 2 years and she's never had one problem with them! She never touches them or even acknowledges that they're there. As far as she is concerned, they're just part of her body like her fingernails or something, because that's all she's ever known.
My niece got her ears pierced when she was 6. She was so proud and excited to show everyone that she kept touching them and they got infected. It was so sad to see her in so much pain. I know this may not be the best option for other people, but for me, it works. I like that I have control of cleaning them and don't have to fight with a kid to clean them at the begining when keeping them clean is the most crucial!
So hear is my baby all bedazzled! lol! (P.S. look at that, 2 posts in one day!)

3 comments:
so cute! we debated getting McKenna's done but just never got around to it. I think little babies look so cute with their ears pierced! Now we'll just wait until McKenna asks to get them done.
They are darling :)
One word: ADORABLE! I love little babies with pierced ears. I always vowed I would do it with my little girl and then (gasp!) never did... I know! I am kicking myself now that she's not an infant anymore. Someday!
Post a Comment