Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kay-Kay!

2 Years ago on this day, I sat in a hospital bed and bawled my eyes out as I stared at my beautiful baby girl Kayla Nicole. I was so inlove with her and I was in total shock and that I had given birth to her. It was really a different situation because the nurses would ask me if she was my first and I'd say no I have another daughter too, and they'd be like, oh you're a pro then...lol. It's kinda strange having your second child be your first birth???

Sunday April 19th, 2009 on my way to be induced

Tuesday April 21st, 2009 When she was FINALLY born...lol.

She was/is such a little angel.


Anyways, here are a few little facts about our little Kay Kay:

1. She has the cutest cheesiest smile ever
2. She talks like a 5 year old - seriously
3. She's is always happy
4. She's always quick to give hugs and kisses to her sister
5. She sings all day long
6. Her favorite songs are: If you're happy and you know it, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Jingle Bells, Happy Birthday, I'm a child of God & A Child's Prayer
7. She says "huggies, huggies" with outstretched arms every night when I put her to bed.
8. She copies everything her sister does
9. She's torn between wanting to be a big girl and enjoying the perks of being the baby
10. She's crazy attached to her puppy and soother
11. She knows how to work a crowd
12. She tells everyone her name is "Kay Kay Moshuk"
13. She asks for chicken nuggets everyday for dinner
14. She loves to snuggle
15. She gets VERY concerned when other babies cry. She's so sweet like that

Well, those are just a few of my favorite things about Kayla. She's a joy in our family and she keeps us smiling everyday. I love you "Kay Kay Moshuk"!


1 comment:

Kirsten Treff said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday, Kayla! I hope I get to meet you soon :) I think you'd get along great with your cousin Annabelle!