On Friday night we took the kids to this place called Tommy K Play. It's a big play land with plasma cars, a laser maze and a big huge play structure that even the adults can go in. It was super fun (even Luke and I got in on the fun) and surprisingly clean in there...lol! Afterwards we got some ice cream and then the kids crashed as soon as we got home.
On Saturday we took the kids to go see Hop. I was a little nervous about taking Kay since she's not super into tv and movies yet and she's a lot more active than Macy ever was, but she surprised us. She sat the whole time with her little popcorn and drink. The movie was really cute and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. I'm glad that the girls are getting to an age where we can take them to do things together as a family instead of one of us staying home with Kayla while the other takes Macy out, it makes for a much more enjoyable time for everyone!
1 comment:
that place looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment