Well, it finally happened - Luke's explorer finally died. She led a good life, to the ripe old age of 16! She got us through some really "icy" times, and "trudged" through many difficult "drifts"...lol. So while this is sad news, it also means - I GET A NEW SUV!!!! Woohoo! We decided to get an SUV because we're still keeping our van because even though I think she's on her way out soon too, she's still running great. So if I decide I hate the whole SUV/kids combo, then I can go back to driving the van and Luke can drive the new truck. By the way, I have to give Luke props here for being willing to drive a minivan while I drive a cool SUV - that is a sign of a very confident man! lol. I love you babe!!! So RIP old explorer, we're thinking of replacing you with a younger version of yourself because you've been so good to us. I'll post a picture of the new truck when we decide what kind to get and actually get it. lol.
farewell
Hello...something of this nature...lol!
1 comment:
WHAT ? I am so excited for you, I wish I was getting a new SUV, but I will be driving the mini till it dies too. I just LOVE the look and feel of driving a SUV, can't wait to see what you get.
Post a Comment