Tuesday, April 19, 2011

and the winner is........

a Jeep Grand Cherokee! We saw this one on Kijiji in Medicine Hat, and knew it was meant to be ours. When we bought our Montana, the previous owners were older and really babied the van, and so when we noticed that this was the same situation, we knew it was a good deal. The guy we bought it off of was a senior citizen (he had to get a company to list it on Kijiji for him) and he totally babied it. We decided to make a day of it so we got up early and drove out to Medicine Hat and took the girls to the Lodge to go swimming. They had so much fun going down the water slides. Macy was FEARLESS she would climb the huge staircase and then take off down the slide. I was impressed with how big the slides were. After we were done swimming we headed over to pick up the Jeep and then came home. I'm so happy to finally be done with it. Luke and I were getting to the point where we hated going on Kijiji and looking. I seriously spent one afternoon on Kijiji and looked at over 3000 SUV's. Ughhhh, glad it's over. Here's a picture of a similar Jeep (it's pretty much identical to ours).

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

WHAT ? SO excited for you and it is so cute ! Oh and totally SUV'ee....( totally not a word...lol) Does it have the third row seating or no ? LOVE IT....Have to say I am a bit jealous you get to drive such a cute ride.