Yup that's right, I was mooned tonight....and I LOVED it!
Ok, I know you're wondering "WHAT THE HECK???" this is my mooning!


My YW mooned me tonight (they also, dropped off some yummy cookies). I am SO sad that I've been released :( I love these girls so much. They are such great girls with the sweetest spirits. They get so excited over everything. What a great quality to posess! You can really see the "light" in these girls. I'm so lucky to have been part of their lives for the past 10 months.
So if you're ever looking for a great activity to do with your YW or even for FHE, go moon someone! Guaranteed to be a success!
Sidenote, this is my little halloween display (you can't see the wreath, but I think it's super cute.lol). My sister-in-law gave me the idea for the bats because she's SO talented like that!



1 comment:
ha ha ha...Luke is very familiar with mooning! (though the other kind!)
Post a Comment