Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hats (for Tiff) ;)

I really wanted to get the girls one of the those cute crochet beanie hats for the fall,but they're just so expensive (like $20 per hat) so I decided that I could make them myself. I googled "how to crochet a beanie) and watched a little home-video and voila - the girls hats:

Macy kinda knocked hers off a bit, it does fit better than this.

The yarn cost me $3.49 and I got 2 out of that and could easily make a thrid. Much better and $40!

4 comments:

Kirsten Treff said...

I continue to be impressed!

Karyn said...

They are adorable.
P.S. I like Kayla's "Purrfect" shirt, lol

Tiffany said...

Great job, can't wait to see the next crafty project !!!

Shannon said...

Carissa you are so talented!
Did you know how to crochet before? Or did you learn it all from the video?

I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl yet, but if it's a girl she is definitely in need of one of these types of super cute hats! They're adorable.