So we moved into our new house on Thursday, yes, I know this is our second move in 2 months. For those of you who don't know the story, we moved into our new house and then there were personal issues with the guy who we rented it off of, and so he wanted his house back, (but knew he didn't really have any right to it as we had signed a lease) so he offered to pay for all our moving expenses and helped us find another house and everything, and didn't charge us any utility bills or anything. Super nice guy, unfortunate situation! But we're here at this house definitely for at least 2 years, and Macy is having a blast exploring all the new nooks and cranny's!!!

My inlaws came up on Saturday for a visit and Macy had so much fun dragging Grandma around the house all day. It was a great visit for them and a much needed break for me! lol! Grandma found a new spot for Macy's "naughty chair". Unfortunately I wouldn't trust her very much up there especially if she was mad! lol.


Last night we gave Macy a bath in our bath tub and turned the jets on. She had SO much fun playing in all the bubbles and having the water swirl around her. It was so funny watching her. Well, I still have a 50 billion things to get done from the move, so I better go and finish all my unpacking and stuff.
Here's a little clip of Macy playing in the tub!



3 comments:
K I can't believe how big that little M is getting. Wowsers ! What a dollie. I WANT YOUR TUB...seriously I will have one in our dream house.
Macy is SO stinkin cute!! Love the tub... wish I had one! Lucky girl... :)
Oh you poor girl...moving TWICE while pregnant does NOT sound fun! Glad to hear you are there for awhile. Macy is SO cute...and getting SO big.
Post a Comment