Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cookies anyone???

Yesterday was one of those days where Macy tried and tested my patience ALL DAY!!! lol! She is such a sweet little girl, but somedays, she can give me a run for my money! I feel so bad for her because she's always couped up in the house. I am SO sick and tired of the cold and can't wait until the weather warms up so she can play outside. I do let her play outside now, but it's not much fun for her in her snowsuit without any toys or anything out there. So I was trying to think of what to do with her (we had already "played" outside, colored in her coloring book, watched a movie, etc.) so I found one of those jars of cookies that your Visitng Teacher or someone gives you, so I decided to bake some cookies!



Macy enjoyed sitting up on the counter helping me bake some cookies. I'd get her to put in the ingredients and everytime I turned around she would sneak a bite! lol!







In the end, we probably used up maybe 30 mintues??? and then she was ready to be entertained again! haha

4 comments:

Luke Molcak said...

I think you're a blog-aholic... maybe you should teach macy how to clean, then send her on her way to clean up? Or, you could go outside with her, and build a snowman... or throw snowballs at her...

Kelli Olsen said...

Its nice when you have more kids and their older, then they can start to play together and entertain themselves. You only have to wait like 2 more years...lol! Macy is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person...I think she could give Ty a run for his money!

Kelli Olsen said...

p.s. I think we should all throw snowballs at Luke...lol!

Kirsten Treff said...

Funny, I have one of those jars, and I keep wanting to make the cookies, but I know I'll eat them all...