I don't know about you guys, but I am SO ready for some nice weather. It's not just the cold that deters me from going out, it's all the prep work and inconvienience of all the bulky winter gear. I love the beginning of winter with all the anticipation of Christmas, but once it's over, bring on the SUN!!!
I am especially looking forward to the summer this year because we'll finally have a finished backyard that's all fenced in and a nice deck. So while the new baby naps, Macy and I can play in the yard in the sprinkler and the kiddie pool and just enjoy the weather.
I am running out of ideas to keep Macy occupied during the days. We've done baking, playdough, reading stories, coloring, movies, playing with her doll house etc. I just can't think of anything else??? So if you have any great ideas to keep your kids busy (especially a 19 month old) please share!
I Do Now
1 week ago


1 comment:
I don't really have advice, and maybe this is an unwelcome comment - but after 3 weeks of Northeast weather (snow, ice, hail, you name it!), we returned home to LA and it's in the 70s (Fahrenheit of course, you'll have to do the conversion!). It's nice not to have to bundle Annabelle so, and worry about her being freezing. Plus most of the clothes that fit me are t-shirts:)
Post a Comment