So just a quick update on my pregnancy, the baby is doing great, very active and kicking me contsantly! I experienced the baby's "hiccups" the other day for the first time...that was kinda weird. But just recently I've been able to look at my belly and see it moving around. It's so crazy, it looks like there's a little alien in my belly or something. I remember when my sister was pregnant with my nephew Ryder and you could see her belly moving all around. I thought it was so cool! Now that mine is moving, it's kinda creepy! lol! I've been getting a lot of swelling in my feet and ankles already so I'm going to talk to my Dr. about that tomorrow. Did any of you get swollen at 6 months?
Well, we're still having a heck of a time picking a name. When we found out that Macy was a girl, we knew right away that her name was Macy, never wavered, but with this baby, nothing seems to click for me??? Oh well, I guess we still have a few more months to decide!
Here's a really bad picture of me I took yesterday at about 28 weeks.
4 comments:
You look so cute! I can't wait to feel our baby move! I feel ya on the baby names. I'm having a hard time. I actually have tons of girl names but no boy names! Typical!
aaawww! Love the baby bump!
That is the cutest picture EVER ! I LOVE IT. You look so cute preggers.
You are always adorable, and totally beautiful! The alien things fun isn't it! I think that's one of my fave things about being pregnant. Hey and don't worry about the names. We finally found one for Rebecca! love ya!
Post a Comment