Monday, January 26, 2009

Kick up your heels...

I just had to post this cute picture of my little Macy girl! She is too funny. I put her in her high chair for dinner and turned around for a minute and then voila, she managed to make herself quite comfortable!



I love her SO much. She is just a ray of sunshine in my life. She has more personality than I know what to do with! lol! I got a little clip of our conversation. She's too funny!

4 comments:

Luke Molcak said...

She's such a turkey, eh? Did she end up falling off her chair? Maybe you should recline the chair a little so she can really be comfortable?

Jodi Pilling said...

What a cutie! She is growing up so fast!

Tiffany said...

Wowsers what a cutie pie. Hey thanks for calling the other day...when I get a quiet, calm moment I would love to call you back and have a LONG chat. Hope you are feeling well.

Kirsten Treff said...

Very entertaining! Makes me wish we lived closer...