shocked, angry, upset, sad, denial... yup that sums up how I felt today when I looked in the mirror and saw...MY FIRST GRAY HAIR! Seriously? I'm only 28! How is that even possible? I think I'm going to go buy some skinny jeans and a graphic hoodie to make myself feel younger!
My wonderfully supportive mom sent me this card of sympathy:
It's so nice to know that I have support at this very trying time! ;)
4 comments:
Love the card. I hope that it gives you all the support that you need at this time in your life.
I am killing myself laughing right now.
Oh, and I'm glad it's you not me ;)
I can't believe you just found your first!!! I'm SO gray it's not even funny! I HAVE to color my hair if i don't want everyone to see it. I'm such an old granny already.
Ummm... join the club. I HAVE to dye my hair at LEAST every 6 weeks. It's so not fun.
Oh my! I've had gray hair for YEARS! After awhile you just chalk it up to being a good mom. Hahaha!
Post a Comment