Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We're in!

We're finally in our new house - WOOHOO!!! Life has been so crazy hectic lately so I haven't had a chance to sit down and do anything let alone blog...lol. It's so nice to be in our own house, but man there is so much work to do. We got possession last week and that day I spent 8 hours painting the girls room and mine and Luke's room. I'll post some pictures as soon as this house is looking more like a home instead of a warehouse of boxes. Last night we bought all our appliances and are getting most of them delivered tomorrow. You know you're getting old when you get excited about a new washer, dryer, fridge and stove...lol. When we moved in we put the kids in a room together and it's been so funny to check in on them at night. Luke and I make bets about where we'll find Kayla. Almost every night she sleeps under her bed. She's so funny. The only thing that hasn't been great about them sharing a room, is the mischief. Today they decided to "decorate" their freshly painted room. Looks like I'm going to have to buy some magic erasers tomorrow...lol.

Well, I better get to bed, I am so exhausted.

1 comment:

Kelli Olsen said...

Must be so nice to be in your own place again! Can't wait to see the pics!