So it's official as of today - We're moving! We bought a house on the other end of the city and are so excited to be home owners again (ok we were always home owners because we kept our Coaldale house and we rent it out - but I mean living in our own home...lol). We take possession on February 7th and are planning to move in on the 12th. I'm really excited about this house too because there's a spray park and it's just around the corner from our house. In the winter they turn it into a big ice rink and have this huge bonfire going. It's so cute. Here are a couple pictures of the house:
I love the stone work around the front door and the garage
Here's the kitchen
Here's another view from the kitchen. You can see the stairs going up. The front door is at the bottom of the stairs.
I'll post better pictures once we're in and I've done some decorating...ooooh I'm so excited!!!
5 comments:
Congrats! How fun for you guys! What part of the city will you be in now?
Thanks kelli, we'll be in the SE in New Brighton. You guys will have to come up for a visit and a Calaway park day!
Such a beautiful house! So excited for you and your sweet family! Good luck, I know it's so much work moving with little ones. Congrats xoxo
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Ooooooh! It's beautiful Carissa. How EXCITING!!!
contratulations :D
Post a Comment