Thursday, July 29, 2010

an "OFF" day

Today has definitely been an "off" day. First while I was at work with the girls, Macy got mad at a little girl and started beating up on her right infront of me and the girls mom so I quickly acted and tried to dicipline her by putting her in a time out which she kept jumping out of and then smacked me in my face (ya I could see the other mom thinking...good job there lady...) Secondly, we get home and she poops her underwear, so after cleaning Macy and the poopy undies, I answer the phone, while talking on the phone Macy comes downstairs (keep in mind this is only about 15mins later) with more poopy underwear. So while repeating the cleaning process (sadly the underwear didn't survive...I had had enough of poop) Kayla goes into the kitchen and dumps Macy's cup of water all over the floor everywhere. So after I have Macy cleaned up, I run to the kitchen to clean up the water that's dripping from the table to the chair to the floor, and then I hear Macy in the bathroom throwing the soap around and look in to see her covered in soap. So after cleaning her off, I tell her that she needs to take some medicine to stop her poops and sure enough she doesn't want to. So while trying to get the medicine into her mouth she smacks my hand and it goes EVERYWHERE. So I cleaned her up and put both girls down for a nap and this is why I have a chance to update my blog today! LOL.

Wow, that really sounded negative, so how about on a positive note, I'm getting really excited to have some visitors come stay. My mom and sister are coming up August 6th-11th and then our good friends the Harkers are coming up to stay on Aug.12th-15th. I can't wait to hang out and do a bunch of fun day trips. Also, Macy is starting swimming lessons next Tuesday so I'm pretty excited for her. Macy loves the water so I think she'll really enjoy swimming lessons.

Anyways, sorry this isn't a very exciting post I just wanted to share with you all the joy of motherhood...lol. All joking aside, I absolutely LOVE my girls and LOVE being a mother I wouldn't change a thing...(except maybe the pooping in the underwear thing...not a fan of that one!)

Hope you're all having a great week and have something fun planned for the long weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for posting this Carissa, I needed this today! We are having an off day ourselves...lol, just anything that can go wrong today seems to be happening! Plus we have 10 YSA billeting here (for the long weekend confernece here with Sherri Dew) and my house looks like a bomb went off! Hang in there lady! Wait, I will end on a positive the way you did....Chloe was sweet to share with her cousins today. There we go! xox

The Molcak's said...

Oh Heather, I love you...lol! glad to know I'm not the only one out there...lol. I sure wish we lived closer :(