Saturday, July 17, 2010

I told ya...

I told you I would do a picture post (and that it wouldn't take me 3 months...lol). So here's been the summer happenings for the Molcak fam! Added, has been a great trip to the cabin with Shawn & Antonia and the girls. Thanks Ormston's for coming with us and making our trip so much more fun!

Our sweet little Kayla


Our spunky Macy


Family pic at the cabin


Julia, Emily & Macy


Luke and his girls!


Kay Kay and mommy having a cuddle at the waterpark


The big kid!


summer cuteness (going to church)


Canada Day cuties!


Backyard fun


Macy's first movie (Shrek 3D)

Our fun trip to the cabin with our good friends the Harkers

Soaking up the sun at the waterpark

Celebrating Kaden & Preston's birthdays!

1 comment:

Antonia said...

Good Job Kiss! Your doing way better than me! Love ya!