Oh Carissa, you are one of those sweet Mom's who laughs and grabs the camera instead of screaming at your child like I would. I learned something from you today! lol
I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Macy (2007) and Kayla (2009). My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I feel so blessed to be where I am today! I love my life and wouldn't change a thing!
5 comments:
I like the 5th picture, it's like, "look at me I'm so fancy"
She's just so proud of herself!!! I thought she was going to say "I'm so pretty" but she didn't...
Oh Carissa, you are one of those sweet Mom's who laughs and grabs the camera instead of screaming at your child like I would. I learned something from you today! lol
Gotta love washable markers! What a cutie!
Oh no! haha She did a great job though.
Post a Comment