Thursday, January 7, 2010

check this out...

Fabricland lady! Looks like I didn't need your help anyways! lol. Here's the result of the fabricland experience. I recovered the chairs with dark brown fabric and clear vinyl overtop because I was SO sick of the stains on my last ones!


Before (they are a dark red and cream gingham)




After



Also I just have to post this cute picture of my little Kayla. She fell asleep on the floor while dinking her bottle. Ahh, I just love her so much!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I had to look super close to notice what you were talking about, but now that I see you are meaning the chairs....I love em' Great job.

Skye said...

ha ha! I did too! I couldn't figure it out for a while...thought it was a trick! But really, they look great, and sorry you had to deal with such a grouch the other day!

The Molcak's said...

haha, I guess I didn't really mention that it was the chairs!lol. I think I'll change that, thanks ladies!

Antonia said...

i totally knew it was the chairs! lol they look awesome! so there fabricland lady, stick it! I find the ladies here sometimes, are kind of cranky too. but forget them, you did an awesome job.

Heather said...

That Kayla is so adorable. I could just eat those little cheeks!

Emily said...

Hahaha you are funny. Can you handle THAT fabricland lady! I don't think she can.