Last night we got our hats and mitts on and headed out to Zoolights! It was a lot busier this year compared to last year. I'm thinking the -2 degrees this year compared to the -30 last year could have something to do with it? lol. It was such a nice night and the lights were so beautiful. Macy liked looking at all the lights, but was mostly amused by the snow and trying to throw snowballs at Luke and I. Here are a few pictures of some of the light displays - they really are so beautiful. If you haven't had a chance to go this year, make a point to do it next year because it is so calming and peaceful. You just stroll around and look at all the lights while sipping hot chocolate and listening to Christmas songs. It's seriously like out of a movie.
I Do Now
1 week ago










3 comments:
Wow! It really looks very nice! Perhaps I'll make it next year....
Some of those pictures turned out well... can you believe they actually put lights on the flamingos like that... crazy!!!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment