Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looking forward to...

seeing family, friends, watching the girls open their presents, good food, lot's of laughs, cousins, games, music, a trip to the cabin, snowboarding (my first time - yes I know I'll be sore and regret it later...lol), and all the other fun things that go on at Christmas time! I can't wait until next week!!! So I wish you a VERY MERRY Christmas and an amazing 2010! Wow, just writing 2010 looks so "futuristic" I distinctly remember when I was in Mme. Loeffen's class in grade 3 and it was 1990 and I thought 2010 was like "a billion years away"! lol. Who knew that it was actually a lot closer! lol.


Merry Christmas! Love the Molcak's!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Tiffany said...

YAy for CHRISTMASTIME ! Looking forward to all those fun things too. Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful new year !!!

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! Got your card in the mail the other day. Who knew Christmas Cards could be so entertaining?

Luke Molcak said...

Wow, 3 blogs in 4 days, this is crazy!!! You must have found the only 4 pictures of the girls misbehaving... they're such angels all the time!!! Ha ha ha!! Merry christmas!!