Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You better watch out, you better not pout...

On Monday night we took the girls to Bass Pro Shop to get their picture taken with Santa Claus. Macy was so excited to see him all day long, but when push came to shove and the real deal was sitting right there infront of her, she wasn't too sure anymore. lol. She sat on his lap, but was definitely a little leary of the guy. She wouldn't look athim, smile or talk to him. And then here's Kayla, who kept pulling his hair (he had real hair and a real beard) and she just kept tangling her hands in it and then she's grab a big handful and yank! Poor Santa. We took the kids there because the pictures were free. Can you believe that our Mall here charges $21.95 for a Santa Picture??? I think that's highway robbery. I feel so bad for the families who can't afford that and who's kids never get a picture with Santa. I remember growing up when my parents would pull out our Christmas decorations, I loved putting up the pictures of us with Santa. Luckily Bass Pro Shop was there to save the day for some families (and some families like ours who are just too cheap to pay the mall price...lol).


3 comments:

Skye said...

$21.95????!!??!
Are you kidding me?!
That's just crazy! Your girls look adorable! I love Santa pics!

Karyn said...

We were at Bass Pro Shop yesterday. We were too early for Santa though. We took the girl to Park Place to see Santa and they let you take a picture with your own camera if you don't want to pay for theirs.

Kelli Olsen said...

Cute pic! I don't think I'll ever get a pic of my kids with Santa cause the only one who will go near him is Ty!