Friday, September 4, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

#3 is on the way!!!
















(my 3rd fondant cake that is!)




hahahahahaha...fooled ya!

No, no baby, just my thrid attempt at a fondant cake. My nepehw's baby blessing is this Sunday, so my sister asked me if I would make a cake for it, and I jumped at the chance!

I'll post pictures after the weekend, I don't want to spoil the surprise!

6 comments:

mommy's thoughts! said...

Oh my goodness Carissa you scared me for a second! Can't wait to see what this cake will look like.

Karyn said...

you totally fooled me, lol.
I was ready to tell Kyle, then read a bit further.
Can't wait to see how it turned out.

The Whiddens said...

YOU ARE A STINKER!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Whoa! You had me going.

Jodi Pilling said...

Holly cow you sure had me fooled! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Tiffany said...

YOU totally HAD ME...only you ! Sorry we couldn't hook up this past weekend, we were at the cabin till monday night....next time. Can't wait to see #3 ...cake that is. :)