I feel like I should apologize! I guess it was a mean trick to play, but kinda funny too. Seriously people, Kayla is only 4 months old, I would DIE if I found out I was preggers again! lol.
So here is the infamous 3rd cake. I had so much fun doing it and it has been my quickest one yet. (the last one took me 9 hours, this one onl took 3). I took the little brown heart off the top and put a little baby foot print in it's place that was made out of the blue fondant. I'll post that picture later because my camera's dead right now.




5 comments:
So cute! You are getting really good at that, keep it up!
Awesome Job!!! Where were you when I got married, I bet you could make an awesome wedding cake:)
as I said before, amazing! it was a good trick...its happend to me before so it could happen!
SO darn cute! YOu are going to have to come down and teach Tiff & I how to make these.
Love it! Great job!
Post a Comment